Wednesday, June 11, 2008

One Last Suggestion

It occurred to me that I've become very close with my sales lady at POB lately, as I've been making regular trips there to look at bridesmaid dresses. In fact, I've been there looking for bridesmaid dresses more times than I went there looking for MY dress. I think I've pretty much memorized their catalogue by now. Thus, as my absolute LAST attempt to find a dress there, here are my final suggestions. If these don't work out, then I'm moving on to bigger and better things.

As I mentioned yesterday, I still like the "tip of the shoulder" dress (http://priscillaofboston.com/dress_detail.jsp?gid=230&sfid=50667&f=). I think the girls would too. However, I'm a little cautious about the peony color. The sales lady thinks 5 dresses in that color would be too "much," which I guess translates into too "bright." I think I disagree with her, but it's hard to know since there are ZERO sample dresses in that color. Since I've decided that she may be right, I decided to counterbalance that brightness with another dress. So, if I go with the peony dress for 3 girls, then 2 of my girls will be wearing this dress in the sweet pea color:

http://priscillaofboston.com/dress_detail.jsp?gid=230&sfid=50666&f=

While I don't think it's the exact same color as peony, I do think they would complement each other. What do you think? It's obviously going to be difficult to ever know for sure, since there aren't any peony samples. If we went with these, it'd be on a hope and prayer that they looked ok together. I'm not entirely sure it's a chance I want to take.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

y'all should pick a dress that shows off the tatas.