Wednesday, June 25, 2008

MOH in NYC

Yay! My BFF/MOH moved to NYC on Sunday! I have to admit that I was feeling a little lonely here without my FI and puppies with me, so I'm really glad that she's here now. Hopefully, we can take full advantage of all the free stuff that NYC offers in the summer -- movies, concerts, etc.

Our first order of business is attending a Priscilla of Boston Sample sale on Friday from 8am-8pm. Since I don't have to be into work until 9:30, she and I are going to head over there for the opening. Although I already have my dress, they have heavily discounted bridesmaid dresses and flower girls dresses, as well as bridal accessories. Who knows what we may find! But, since the sale is so early, and I live way out in Queens, I'm going to bunk with her and our friend Steph on Thursday night. It'll be just like old times -- a sleepover! As it turns out, Steph is also coming with us, since she's engaged, too. It's like an epidemic these days.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yea! Steph and I are also putting together an enormous google calendar of all the free/cheap/can't miss summer activities in NYC! Bring your intern manual thingy.

Anonymous said...

Sup.