Saturday, March 8, 2008

Water Nymph

Water is playing a very important role in our wedding. Belle Mer is surrounded by water, as it's on Goat Island. Our (possible) ceremony site, Ochre Court, looks out over the Cliff Walk and Atlantic Ocean. And our colors are shades of blue. So, it's only natural that I'd want a water wall, right?

Not only does this incorporate water, but it also includes awesome lighting and goes with our "lounge" vibe. Unfortunately, there's no place on the east coast to rent one. Every single water wall rental company is out west, with the closest one being in Wisconsin. Now, who, I ask, needs a water wall in Wisconsin?? However, the company is willing to travel to Newport, set it up, and even program our monogram or picture to display "in" the water wall. The cost? $17,000! For that much, I could BUY a water wall. It's too bad, though, because I was really looking forward to having one. If anyone wants to start a water wall business, please let me know. I'll be your first customer!

No comments: