Tuesday, March 25, 2008

HUGE news!

I BOUGHT MY DRESS TODAY!! It's absolutely fabulously perfect, and I love it! I initally tried it on yesterday on a trip to Priscilla's of Boston with my mom. Although I really loved it, I just couldn't commit to it that day (I'm indecisive like that). I did make an appointment for today at 2:30 to go back and try it on again before mom left, though.

Unfortunately, I woke up this morning disgustingly sick. My mom and FI wouldn't even let me go to class, not that I could have made it anyway. I slept all morning, and contemplated cancelling my appointment. Fortunately, I was feeling a little better that afternoon, and we decided to go. So glad that I did!

It didn't take long at all after I put it on with its custom veil to know it was THE ONE. It's definitely "me" but it wasn't anything like I thought I wanted. FMIL made a surprise stop at Priscilla's to see the dress on me, and she loved it too! Everyone agrees that it's the classic, Grace Kelly look I was going for. Hopefully, FI will love it too!

No comments: