Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Hello, Lover

In the course of my seasonal stalking of the latest in designer shoes, I came across the Jimmy Choo fall/winter 2008 collection. Simply, divine! In particular, I found the most fabulous shoes ever, and quite possibly the most perfect bridal shoes. May I present "Grant":

This hot little silk satin peep toe is a cool 525 pounds, and I don't even want to think about how many dollars. It has a 4.7" heel and exquisite jewelled detail. They come in nude and black, and with the antique ivory of my dress, the nude would be PERFECT. *sigh* A girl can dream.

Some other fabu shoes:

Miss Carrie Bradshaw herself wore these little beauties as her "something blue" in the Sex & the City movie. The Manolo is always a good choice, even if he does carry a hefty price tag. Besides, why spend all that money on a dress and then wear $30 shoes?These new fall 2008 Christian Louboutin shoes are tres chic. They are multicolored watersnake peep-toe with a 5" heel. I think it would be so cute to have these non-traditional shoes underneath a traditional ballroom gown. Think of all the great photos! Of course, these beauties are also $995.

I love these shoes! Another great "something blue" shoe from Christian Louboutin's summer 2008 collection. These satin open toed shoes have a super cute "feather flower" on the toe and little ankle straps. They'd even fit in with our "peacock feather" theme. If I didn't think they'd clash with my dress, I'd definitely go for these shoes.

Of course, buying any shoe now is probably a bad idea. First, I'd never be able to wait until the wedding to wear them. I'd convince myself that I needed to "stretch them out" and thus wear them on any and every occasion. Secondly, I'd probably find something else I liked more later. I change my mind way too often to be locked into something now... well, except for my dress itself. So, who knows? If I still like the Jimmy Choo shoes in January, maybe they'll still be available and go on sale. A girl can hope.

No comments: